Tough, slip resistant fibreglass step covers, convenient, durable, highly visible and simple to install. Grp stands for Glass reinforced plastic and the surface of our treads are coated using one of the best techniques on the market, making our step covers extremely slip resistant.
- 1x 230 x 2500 x 30mm
- Fibre glass profile made from fibre glass reinforced plastic
- Silicon-Carbide Grit anti-slip surface
- Type Medium with medium 46-grit grain
- Composite material Iso-Polyester-Resin
- Dimensions: 230 mm depth, 2500mm wide, 30 mm chamfer (87 degree)
- Thickness type Medium 3.8mm
- Colours black, Yellow and Black with a Yellow edge.
- Exceptional slip-prevention rated to R13 according to DIN 51130
- For mounting (simply drill individual holes)
- Or for gluing (with special adhesive from our accessory range)
- No specialist knowledge required
- Usable on all properly prepared surfaces
- Robust and hard material with low surface weight
- Extremely high wear resistance (approx. 5 Million crossings)
- Corrosion resistant
- Flame retardant
- Wide useful temperature range of -20 up to +120 °C
- Can be walked on immediately after installation
- For all substrates
- Ideal for reconstructing damaged concrete or wood surfaces
- Special edge protection
- Prevention of slipping accidents and the resulting costs
- On smooth, cold, wet, damp, oily or greasy substrates
- For internal and external areas
- Type Medium for medium/high traffic
- Type Heavy Duty for extreme traffic
- Stairs, podiums, individual steps, platforms
Features and Benefits
- Easy fix solution for any substrate.
- Can be installed in any weather conditions.
- Extremely durable
- Low cost
All GRP products can be cut with a diamond saw blade.